Fr. Joe’s House Thrift Shop is a thrift store which rose from dedicated interest in providing an outreach service to our neighboring community by the parishioners of St. Joseph. We are named after the late Rev. Joseph Majewski, C.Ss.R., our former Pastor, who answered the call to purchase this quaint home so others could be served.
The Thrift Shop is operated and supported by volunteers from St. Joseph parish for the purpose of collecting donations. This is great way to clean house, provide something nice for others, and give support to other organizations.
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8:00am – 11:00am
- Tuesday, Friday: 9:00am – Noon
- Saturday: 2nd and 4th Saturday, 8:30am – 12:30pm
We take the following:
- Clothing in good, clean, warable condition for men, women, infacnts, pre-teens, and teenagers
- Coats, jackets, hats, gloves, scarves, shoes, purses, and jewlery
- Housewares, such as dishes, glassware, utensils, etc.
- Household items, such as linens, drapes, rugs, etc.
- Seasonal items (Christmas, Easter, Fall, Spring, St. Valentine’s, St. Patrick’s)
- Toys, puzzles, and some electronic items
- CD’s & DVD’s
- Children’s Books
We do not accept the following:
- Old phones, TVs, or computers
- All Books (except children’s books)
- Cameras (outdated)
- Large exercise equipment
- Bowling balls & bags
- Old records & cassette tapes
- Old sinks & toilets
- Bed pillows and mattresses
- Anything equipment that doesn’t work! (if it does work, please bring all cords and manuals or instructions with the item)
Regarding Appliances & Furniture
Due to lack of storage space, if you have items to donate, please call the parish office (757) 851-8800 with the information and we can relay that to our customers on our bulletin board.
All transactions are final.